Well, if you haven't already heard, Casey accepted a position with the Vallivue School District! He will be teaching summer school Biology and Earth Science at Vallivue High School, and then will transition into his full-time position with Sage Valley Junior High where he will be teaching 7th grade Life Science. As some of you heard, he had two really good offers for the same position in two diffent districts-- Vallivue and Nampa-- and after a lot of thought and weighing the pros and cons, he accepted the one with Vallivue. We are really, really excited-- Casey has worked really hard to get to this place and here he is! I (Janelle) will especially enjoy a second income since we've been living on one during his student teaching!!!!
In other news-- Hadley will be here soon, but not soon enough. We (and when I say "we", I mean "I") are sooooooooooooooooo ready to be done. Seriously, have the days gotten longer? We are currently 32 weeks-- which means we have 8 more weeks to go. I know to many of you that seems like just around the corner but to those of us who can't sleep at night and get heartburn for every reason imaginable, it really is forever away. ;) Really, I am doing very well-- I still feel very healthy, I'm still leading a beginning fitness class and a step aerobics class, and I can usually make it all the way until 2:00 before I need to take a little breather. But I am a little impatient.
Peace from the Boothby's!
1 year ago


1 comments:
Congrats! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment