On one note it has gone so quickly and yet on another I ask myself, "has it really only been that long?" regardless, three months it has been! Here is Hadley posing in the back of our van (yes, I said van. We have officially entered family-dom. We own a van)--she is so fun-- smiling tons and letting us get to know her sweet personality. She works hard to get sounds out and is catching up developmentally. Today at her monthly weigh-in she weighed 11 lbs 10 oz... up from the ten pounds she was just 28 days ago. Good job, Hadley! With the exception of last night :( she has been sleeping through the night and is just a very content little girl! I think we'll keep her around for a while! Casey started his first year of teaching last week, and he is still sane so he must be doing okay! I am starting back to work on Tuesday-- sad to leave but so happy to have some away time as well. Ella is still developing into her fun active self-- wanting to play patty cake or hokey pokey with Hadley all the time. Hadley has a lot to keep up with!
Hadley's next cardiologist appointment is just 10 days away. Iwas so happy to have her back at our last appointment that I didn't think about how nervous I could be for this one. I feel really opyomistic-- she seems to be doing so well-- but of course the "what if" lingers. For now, we'll just enjoy every smile!
1 year ago


1 comments:
what a little doll she is! I'm so glad to hear things have settled down and life is back to "normal"--albeit a new normal. We'll be praying for your next appointment in a week.
Post a Comment