Hello! We had Hadley's cardiology check up on Monday and I am happy to say that everything is great! Dr. Womack said that there is absolutely no indication that she will have to have surgery again, EVER. Our next appointment with him is not for 6 months! Hadley has grown so well and her heart is growing right along with her. Way to go, Hadley girl!
Also, Ella started preschool last week! She is enrolled in Discovering Languages, a spanish emersion preschool in Nampa. She is really having a good time-- already saying things around the house that we have no clue about! I suppose in this case it will be okay that our nearly three year old is smarter than we are....
Peace and Love to you all!


3 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! And praise the Lord for Hadley's health!! We should definitely get together for coffee:)
Hey there,
I am so glad to hear that Hadley is doing well! Very exciting! She is a very beautiful baby!
Ange Baker
Just checkin in on the fam...
Yeah for both your girls! What a great program that sounds like for Ella--lucky you to have found that...and what an answer to prayer-your latest dr. visit. Can you believe all you've been through the past half a year!?! They are both so beautiful, I wish I could see them...and you too. Congrats on making moves with your house, too. Good luck with the future closing!
Post a Comment