We have welcomed Christmas into our new home; we wanted to share the cheer with you!
Welcome to our new living room; all ready for Santa!Our first ever Christmas tradition of decorating a gingerbread house. I love Ella's face-- she is either plotting about how to get the candy into her mouth or is hiding the fact that she already put it in there.
1 year ago


2 comments:
Yeah! New post and photos! I've been hoping you got settled in your new house...I'm sure you've been busy. Looks great! We ordered our very own potterybarn stockings this year as well, hoping they'll arrive any day now. We're expecting to enjoy our first Christmas with Noah more than ever. Hope your month is filled with joy for your new family as well.
Casey, Janelle, Ella & Hadley,
I love the new photo of Hadley...and this child is truly a living miracle.
Seeing the photo taken at Doernbecher Children's Hospital, I was immediately taken back to those days, she was heavily sedated, seriously swollen, and the chest incision was still open, having just that piece of dacron over the incision.
To look at this most recent photo, one would think she's always been the "picture of health."
I'm sure Ella is getting excited about Christmas and Santa's expected bounty, while Hadley is probably just mesmerized by all the twinkling lights.
Best wishes to the Boothbys...you've survived an amazing year!
___ora et labora___
--Uncle Bari
....in Portland
Post a Comment