Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hadley's 1st Birthday!!!

Well friends,

We had an exciting weekend last weekend when we celebrated Hadley's first birthday (early). It was great to have all our family come into town and our close friends come to celebrate with us. Hadley had a great time as you can see from some of the pics below. It's strange to look back and realize where we were almost a year ago. I was holding Hadley the other day and playing with her and Ella...I remember the time where we couldn't even touch our Hadley because our touch would make her stats go down. Now, she's just like normal. We are so thankful for everyone's thoughts, prayers, and help throughout this past year with Hadley. Each of you help our strength! Now, onto the pics!!!

Here's Ella and Hadley's new trick. Hadley gets into the play car and Ella sits on top of it. They love doing this!!!Hadley starting to dig into her birthday cupcake...watch the progression...it gets better!


Daddy, I think I've got something in my eye??? Could it be....CAKE???Hadley reaching out to share some of her cupcake..."I couldn't possibley eat all this!!!"
We threw in the towel when she started to get it in her hair and BOTH eyes...it was everywhere!
All in all, it was a great time. The kids got to play in the kiddie pool and everyone else just relaxed and had a good time in our backyard.








3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks wonderful! What a precious little life she is!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hadley!! We love seeing you and Ella on the blog!! God is so good. What a difference a years makes. Love, Vicki, Greg Dallas and Emma

J.R. said...

She literaly got cake on every inch of face...


amazing.