New Years Resolution 1: Keep in Touch
Whew, we finally did it! In hopes of accomplishing this year's Boothby Family Resolution to keep in touch with ya'll, we finally joined the world of blogging! Thanks for checkin' us out!
Whew, we finally did it! In hopes of accomplishing this year's Boothby Family Resolution to keep in touch with ya'll, we finally joined the world of blogging! Thanks for checkin' us out!



2 comments:
Yeah! I'm the first commentator! So glad to see you've started a blog, it is so easy to do, isn't it? I can't wait for this year of keeping in better touch. Also, I love your new one's name...I had a friend in highschool named Hadley and she is an amazing person. Hooray! Your family is adorable, janelle. Lovin it!
Looking Good! It was great to hear from you. I've been trying to figure out how to get a hold of you. I'm just mad that I didn't get a chance to see around Christmas time when we were in the Boise/Baker area. Anyways, hope all is well. I need to get your email address from you so we can stay in touch better.
Post a Comment