Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Janelle in Washington




I just got home from an amazing weekend in Seattle. I stayed at my good friend Angie Louthan's house in Everett. Andrea Torrez and Jennifer Gordon flew in as well with their little ones, Diego and Sophie.

One of the many highlights of the long weekend included a surprise baby shower f0r both Andrea and I! The girls invited some friends that we know who live in Seattle, Kristin and Jessica. It was a great time and we got some fun baby things. Jennifer knitted Hadley two little hats! I also got to do tons of shopping while I was there, but I mostly had fun relaxing and eating good food with three of my favorite girls.



While I was gone, Ella got to spend some quality time with her Nana and Papa Stauffer in Howe, Idaho. And Casey enjoyed himself at home, painting the baby's room! I am sure that pictures of the room will be included after the finishing touches are complete!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, you've left ONE whole new blog entry than me in the month of February...yeah, I really need to get on the ball and catch up....whatever!
Cute photos...I haven't seen Bert and Angie and Andrea in so long! Take care, check my blog out soon...more fatty photos to be posted...