Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FINALLY, a few updates!!!

Hello ALL,

First of all, we want to apologize for being so "lazy" at not keeping our posts up to date. We have a ton of pictures and over the last couple of weeks seemed to LOSE our camera. It was nowhere to be found until a couple of days ago. WE FOUND IT....YEAH!!!! So here are some pictures from our recent adventures.
The first bunch here is from our visit to Baker City during my (Casey's) Spring Break. We took a bunch of pics at my Aunt Sandee's house of Hadley, Ella, and cousin Olivia. Hadley and Olivia, for those of you who don't know, were born on the exact same day last year. Which means they are both 10 months old and it's fun to compare/contrast their actions. While Hadley is smaller, Olivia is bigger. While Hadley has hair, Olivia is pretty much BALD. :-) However, Hadley had a fun time working on and crawling all over Olivia much to her suprise. I think it's because of Ella, she makes Hadley pretty strong and Hadley won't put up with much of Ella!!!

WHAT did you say about my DADDY??? I'm ready to go rounds!

HMMM....What can I do next to Olivia???

Let's try standing....

Can we both sit by Aunt Sandee without fighting? I think I want that phone...

Daddy, can you read me a story?

Well, we decided to have Ella stay with Grandma Shawna and Grandpa Glen for a couple of days and here's some of the pics from those days. Ella helped Grandma make a Banana Cream Pie. She had so much fun!!!

Grandma, can I taste it ONE more time???
It looks as good as it tastes Grandma, I PROMISE!


I'll just clean the lid Grandma.
Well, that's all for now. I promise more posts soon. I've got to change a 10 month old with a HUGE case of the smells. She's stinkin' and crawlin' and crawlin' and stinkin'!!!! Gotta love her!!!
Casey, Janelle, Ella, and Hadley

1 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad to see you are all alive and well! Ella's hair is super cute- I thought for sure that Hadley-girl might be walking!