Established 2004
So, Hadley is now taking several steps on her own-- 4-5 at a time-- and then cracking up at herself for doing it. I would get a picture of it, except Ella accidentally broke our camera (again)....But, here are some pics that were taken before that tragic accident......
LOVE THEM! The last one of Hadley is so cute!
So cute, Janelle! I think the one of Ella in the black box looks JUST like you...a little dramatic arm flair and everything. Great to see new pix. Hey, by-the-way, I'm coming to Idaho in July, would LOVE to see you and the girls!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
LOVE THEM! The last one of Hadley is so cute!
So cute, Janelle! I think the one of Ella in the black box looks JUST like you...a little dramatic arm flair and everything. Great to see new pix. Hey, by-the-way, I'm coming to Idaho in July, would LOVE to see you and the girls!!!
Post a Comment