Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Beach Trip.


Well, finally an update on our vacation. We had a great time! We stayed on Bella Beach just south of Lincoln City. We vacationed with tons of great friends. We visited the Aquarium in Newport, walked along the beach, dropped in at my favorite camp and former place of employment, Twin Rocks Friends Camp and Conference Center, and most importantly SHOPPED LIKE CRAZY. Instead of posting like a million pics here, you can take a tour of our vacation here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! It really pays to have traveling companions that are professional photogs!

-Uncle Bari

PS: It was great that you were able to stop in Portland, too, for a rather triumphant return to Doernbecher's...a year after the days of trauma!

Unknown said...

Nells, this trip looks PERFECT!! What an awesome vacation. I'm a smidgen jealous:) We need a play date for our girls...and coffee for us baby!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family. I will keep you all in my prayers for Hadley's continuing good health. If your wondering how I saw your page, I have Lindy's blog page. :) Its great to see that your doing great.
God Bless!!
Amy Grissom (formerly known as Amy White) :)