Okay, two posts in one day. Woohoo, were something.
I wanted to share a bit a beauty...
We moved into a great home in November with an absolutely beautiful yard. I mean, flowers everywhere, trees in just the perfect spots, and ROSES like crazy. The woman we bought our house from (who still comes by to check in on her workmanship over the two years she lived here) had an amazingly green thumb. Lesson to all: buy a home from a retired woman who loves gardening. So far (knock on wood) everything is still alive. (I ask the previous homeowner for advice everytime she stops by) I pick fresh flowers daily and have enough to decorate my kitchen, living room, AND office at work. Here is one that I have sitting on the consol in our living room. Enjoy.
Also, here is the flower box that sits in the front yard. All of this stuff just started springing up. It's a little random for my tastes, but I am going to see what it does for a season before I make any changes. It really is pretty and cute with all the pink and purple flowers.
And of course...Nothing is more beautiful than this:


3 comments:
I love your new "girlly" blog :) So fun! What a precious pic of Hadley and then the family picture up top! You did a good job! ♥sjm
Hey! I'm from Baker Highschool (I'm friends with Jeremy and that's how I found your blog), and I've created a blog as a way for BHS people to keep in touch. It's still in it's beginning stages, but I wanted to let you know about it and see if you wanted me to add a link to your blog.
www.bakerhighschool.blogspot.com
What beautiful flowers! And VERY beautiful little girls!! Wow! It was great to hear from you, Casey. Thanks for dropping me a note and letting me see how you're doing. Janelle, you are absolutely lovely and I LOVE the blog! Best of Wishes! --Tamra (Lutz) Adamson
Post a Comment