We finished the rooms AND did our living room and dining room as well. We actually finished it weeks ago, but here we are finally posting the finished product.
Aaaaah! Those rooms are both sooo incredibly cute! And so much detail! So when I have my girl, I will fly you out to "visit" and you can design a room for her, -K-!?! (Um, no, I'm serious.) Love it Janelle! (and Casey. I'm sure she was cracking the whip.)
Janelle and Casey nice work! Looks like you worked your little tails off! I'm sure your girls adore their precious room and the play room is still super fun for the kids to play but still chic enough for a spare bedroom! A++ ♥SJM
3 comments:
Aaaaah! Those rooms are both sooo incredibly cute! And so much detail! So when I have my girl, I will fly you out to "visit" and you can design a room for her, -K-!?! (Um, no, I'm serious.) Love it Janelle! (and Casey. I'm sure she was cracking the whip.)
My comments have to blog ownered-approved? N.I.C.E.
Janelle and Casey nice work! Looks like you worked your little tails off! I'm sure your girls adore their precious room and the play room is still super fun for the kids to play but still chic enough for a spare bedroom! A++ ♥SJM
Post a Comment