Janelle came up with some amazing (borrowed) ideas for the girl's rooms. Here's some pictures so you can see the transformation. First of all, we switched the play room and the bedrooms so that the girls are sleeping in the back bedroom and the playroom is the room with the bench seat in front of the window. Then, we elegantly painted lines, lines, and more lines along with dots everywhere!!! This took hours and hours of work between the two of us but it turned out beautiful!!! I will post some more pics of the finished room when we have it cleaned enough but here are some "teasers." Enjoy!!!
Here's the back bedroom (girl's bedroom) with the beginning of the pink stripe at the top of the room. The splatters of paint just a few of the 5,000 colors Janelle went through before deciding in a perfect color. By the way, anyone interested in some extra paint...we have GALLONS!!!!
Here's a "before" pic of the girl's old room (soon-to-be playroom)
Same shot after the painting of strips, dots, etc. It looks GREAT!!! I know it's a darker picture but we'll have some more from when we finished. I don't have any pictures of the back bedroom, but I promise you that more are coming.


6 comments:
To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.
Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.
First of all, these look great.
Second, can you believe this new approach these spammers are taking?
Janelle--WHO are those first three comments from? You have SPAM on your blog? I guess i'm missing something...
It was sooooo good to see you. And just want to be the first of the two of us to check the other's blog...because as I told you it has been a while for me. Don't look mine up yet, it will take me a few days to get any new posts up. I love the pix of the room, but hurry up with the finished product pix! I'm so curious now! Love ya!
HEY! I posted our pic! It's at the very bottom of the most recent blog. Where's the finished product of the rooms?
So good to see you and talk! I left feeling like I'd had a REAL conversation with a good, missed, friend. Thanks for meeting with me!
Janelle, sweet chick, love the rooms! Very original for a playroom for the girls. I agree with you about Casey just having to accept that he's the lone "GUY" in a house of "PINK FROU FROU GIRLY GIRLS"!!!! Casey was over with his dad earlier this evening so he gave me your blog URL. Okay, now, go and look at my blog when you have a bit of time to see it. Aaaaand then come over to see the "real thing" when you have time, sweetpea........
Connie.......right next door to you!! Hah.
Yep, use the moderation on the blogs to stop getting lotto and those zany comments. Just do it in your settings. No problem then.
C
Post a Comment