Sunday, June 24, 2007

3 Days and Counting Down...

Happy Sunday to all of you, friends! Just another update, Hadley gained weight again last night. She didn't gain much but we just wanted her to gain PERIOD! The doctors on rounds this morning said that the last dose of antibiotics would be on Tuesday morning. So, now we're trying to still figure out which would be better - to drive or to fly. Flight will only take an hour, but there's all the hassle and fun stuff involved in getting to and through the airport with a 3 week old baby! The other option is a much longer 7+ hour drive back to Boise where we would have to probably stop every couple hours and feed Hadley (she's a slow eater!) Plus there is at least one mandatory stop in Baker City for a view of Grandma Shawna and Grandpa Glen's. This is just the tip of the iceberg in Janelle and my "pros and cons list" for each travel arrangement. Hadley is doing very well, she just had a minor breakdown because immediately after Janelle left for a minute she was instantly HUNGRY! I couldnt' get her to calm down...if only I had that apparatus from Meet the Fockers!!! (JUST KIDDING!) So, here we are, just waiting. Only this time it's an AMAZING type of wait, not like the other "waits" we've gone through in this adventure. We get to go home soon!
Janelle and I got a chance to look at our friend Ben Earwicker's website last night because we wanted to see pictures of the new arrival of Baby Lucas, our friends Andrea and Javier's new baby boy! He is a handsome young man!!! All I can say is "arranged marriage anyone???" We also looked back through our little picture album on there from when Hadley was in Boise...it's crazy. All I have to say is that Ben makes us really want to be home. The pictures he takes are amazing. If you want to check out any of his stuff, just click on the Ella link at the right of the page. You can see all our albums there and then link back into his website. Enough of the shameless pitch!!!
I hope that you all have a rested and happy Sunday. Thanks again for your tremendous support and we'll be home soon!!!!

Casey

0 comments: