Hello all, just wanted to update you really quick. We have just been moved from the PICU back over to where Hadley began this journey here in Portland at the NICU. We are on the 12th floor in the "old" area that used to be Doernbecher and incredibly in the same room she began in. The transfer went well and she is acting like a normal baby! Probably won't be able to update as much because there isn't as much access to computers over in that building as there was near the PICU. Thanks again for your support and we appreciate all the comments.
Casey, Janelle, Ella, and Hadley
1 year ago


4 comments:
Dear Casey and Janelle,
What amazing pictures of Hadley! She is so beautiful!! Just wanted to say that God knows all about this. He is in absolute control and He has your best interest at heart. What an honor to know that God gave you Hadley because He knew you could handle this. Keep your hearts sensitive to the Holy Spirit and all that God wants to teach you through this. 2 Cor 1:3-4 says, "God comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." I'm praying for you guys! Jeff and I are doing an all-night game night with the Crusaders tonight with Keith. And it all started because of Janelly Bean. That's right Janelle, Jeff and I are still going strong in Crusaders because of you!! Love you guys!!!!
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know I have been reading and praying since pastor told us a couple weeks ago. I hate that you had to go through this, yet you have shown so much trust in how you write. I look forward to seeing Hadley some day. (Janelle, I work with JR now in kansas city, he wanted you to know he's been praying too.) Love you
What a wonderful blessing! God is soooo good! I didn't realize you were in Portland...well let us know really...if you need anything...home-cooked meal? Whatever...we aren't very far from the hospital, in fact, I know one of the pedeatric doctors up there. If there is anything just give us a call or email. 541-405-8082. We'd love to help! Stay strong! God bless this rocky road!
Hi Casey and Family,
We heard the news about your precious little one, and wanted to let you know that our prays and thoughts are with you and your family. She is so beautiful and precious, she looks just like casey!
Hang in there and take care
JENNY, MINDY, MICHELLE
from group strength
Post a Comment