Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 7 - Chest Closing

Friends, today has been a good day. This morning they closed Hadley's chest and were able to complete the procedure in her room. Yeah, that meant that we got kicked out for awhile but she is doing well. They are still watching her closely and monitoring her progress. She has opened up her eyes a couple of times and glanced at Janelle. Janelle and I were able to get a little rest this afternoon and I'm over at the house doing some chores while Janelle stays with Hadley. That's all I have for now, no need for any other procedures as originally thought. Time will tell and we hope/pray for a continued recovery.

Casey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Boothby Family-
We all know Hadley is one tough cookie. But so are her parents. Both of you are amazing people. I think it is because Janelle had such a nice babysitter. ;) Keep your spirits up. Hadley can feel your calming peace when you are around her.

Paige

hadley said...

Janelle and Casey,
Whatever God asks you to lift
He gives you the Grace to carry.
We are also standing in the gap
for you all. Our prayers are
constantly for you and Hadley's
recovery. We LOVE you tons!!!!


Mom and Dad Stauffer

hugs said...

Praise God for Hadley and you her great family! You all are a blessing and have shown such great faith in our Father above who loves us so much. We just want you to know you are in our prayers and we send many warm hugs to you!
"We thank God for you, mentioning you in our prayers, we continually remember ... your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." I Thess. 2-3

claudiadelreal said...

Hi Casey and Janelle;

I just wanted to let you and your family know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

What do you think about having a fundraiser here at the Y????????

Let us know ASAP?